Many of our employees have been with our company for years and as such have become integral to its success; their experience is invaluable to us.
Our operatives, directors and supervisors are trained to a very high standard and have all passed examinations in the following.
- The Construction Plant Competence Scheme -
A card scheme to prove the skills of plant operators.
CPCS is the largest and most highly recognised card scheme for the plant industry.
It helps to prove workers' operating skills and health and safety awareness.
Operatives hold the following CPCS Card
- Construction Plant Competence Scheme - A36
- Construction Skill Certification Scheme
Set up to help the construction industry to improve quality and reduce accidents.
CSCS cards are increasingly demanded as proof of occupational competence by contractors, public and private clients and others.
Operatives hold the following CSCS Card
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - Health & Safety
ITSSAR promotes the high standard of training and operation in industry targeted by the ACoP (Approved Code of Practice).
- Operatives hold the following ITSSAR Certificate
- ITSSAR Certification - Lorry Mounted Crane - With Grab Attachment
- Operatives hold the following Certificate of Training
- Driver CPC Courses - DCPC includes Manual Handling, Digital Tachograph, Drivers Hours, Emergency First Aid for LGV/PCV, Safety of Loading LGV/PCV Vehicles, Vehicle Walk Round Checks LGV/PCV, Defensive Driving etc.
- Our directors also hold
- Certificate of Professional Competence in National Road Haulage - Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations
BASIC DISCLOSURE CERTIFICATES
As an additional peace of mind to the public all our drivers/operatives hold Basic Disclosure Certificates from Disclosure Scotland
The benefits of using basic disclosure.
- Helps us ensure that inappropriate people are not selected
- Helps us to keep our customers' safety at the centre of our recruitment policy
- Helps us to promote a culture of transparency within our company, and to position us as a responsible corporate citizen
This is important in work situations such as
- Where staff deal with the public
- Where staff have access to personal or financial customer information.
For example - when a credit/debit card payment is taken on site
- Where agency staff are employed and placed with our clients